This true story of a flu shot landing a man in the hospital is going viral via InfoWars.com:
A Las Vegas man lost his vision, became partially paralyzed and has been unable to breathe without assistance since getting a flu shot last month.
Shane Morgan and his wife Monique decided to get flu shots on November 2, believing it would help protect them and young family members ahead of the busy holiday season.
But what they thought was a pro-active measure turned to horror when Shane began losing feeling in his arms and legs.
“About 36-hours after he got the flu shot he started to get sick,” Monique explained to KSNV.
“I never dreamed that any of this could ever happen,” Shane told local media.
A Las Vegas Man lost his ability to walk, speak & see days after getting the #FluShot Doctors diagnosed him w/ Guillain-Barre syndrome a.k.a GBS. His family says the Flu shot triggered it & the CDC confirms a link, calling it extremely rare. Tune into @News3LV @ 6 for more. pic.twitter.com/TUNTBB1JJe
— Gabby Hart (@GabbyNews3LV) December 1, 2018
Doctors at Centennial Hills Hospital diagnosed Shane with Guillain-Barré Syndrome, a known vaccine adverse reaction characterized by the CDC as an “autoimmune disorder in which a person’s own immune system damages the nerves, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis.”
Monique blames the flu shot for triggering the adverse reaction, which has left Shane in need of a ventilator and a feeding tube.
“It’s the last time anyone in my family will ever get one,” she said, adding Shane would rather have the flu “ten to one” than suffer the debilitating disorder.
Despite Shane’s horrific vaccine injury, a Nevada health official interviewed by KSNV still encouraged people to get the flu shot, saying Guillain-Barré Syndrome is a “rare” condition.
A GoFundMe page has been created seeking donations to help the Morgan family.
This article was originally published by Natural News
Since you’re here
Australian National Review’s community of readers and following is stronger than ever. However, advertising revenues across the media are diminishing, especially without a paywall. We keep our news free because as a non-profit, our focus is to make sure you are informed of the truth.
But running a news website has costs involved. We want to continue on our mission to enforce a free press, especially in this day and age where mainstream media and big corporations are going all out to suppress us.
At ANR, we are not affiliated with any big corporations, businesses or the government. All we care about is unbiased and truthful reporting. Also since Google is now censoring ANR and other alternative news sites due to Google wanting only Fake News promoted by Mainstream Media and the suppression of the truth .
As a non profit without supporters donations we can’t fund ANR.
Will you help us remain a force for good and expose corruption in media , Government and industry? By supporting The Australian National Review with just what you can afford, you can help us ensure that everyone has access to free press for years to come. CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR DONATION.