April 4, 2018 was the fiftieth anniversary of the assassination of the Reverend Martin Luther King Jr., a true and steadfast civil rights activist. Others also have made various sacrifices for equality of rights—also known as “civil rights”—for minorities and people of color.
Are civil rights also human rights?
What are “inalienable rights”?
Inalienable or unalienable rights are those natural rights we are born with and cannot be taken away, neither repealed nor restrained by human laws!
Is there a difference between civil rights and civil liberties?
People often confuse civil rights and civil liberties. Civil rights refer to legal provisions that stem from notions of equality. Civil rights are not in the Bill of Rights; they deal with legal protections. For example, the right to vote is a civil right. A civil liberty, on the other hand, refers to personal freedoms protected by the Bill of Rights. For example, the First Amendment’sright to free speech is a civil liberty.
Religious beliefs, however, fall into dual categories: civil rights and civil liberties. No one in the USA can be denied their religious beliefs and/or practices under the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
Numerous religious beliefs—organized religions and personal spiritual beliefs—hold as sacrosanct that the human body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit and as such is not to be violated in any manor, especially regarding individuals’ personal beliefs in their spiritual/relationship with the Divine Creator God which, of course, is not Pharma’s consensus science!
Correspondingly, religious beliefs and practices are considered civil and political rights in the United Nations International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights to which the United States became a signatory in 1977 with Ratification/Accession in 1992, and a State Party [http://indicators.ohchr.org/ United States of America / State Party].
There are definite parallels between the civil rights movement of the blacks in order to attain their civil rights and the current vaccine safety issues due to suppressive/tyrannical mandates applied to self-determination regarding one’s health, especially the inalienable right to refuse neurotoxic chemicals and poisons injected with vaccines/vaccinations, which scientifically have been proven to cause autoimmune diseases, Autism Spectrum Disorder, but have not been proven to be safe nor effective in not causing cancers; not interfering with fertility; nor being teratogenic—candid statements which appear in vaccine package inserts.
During all those years slavery was practiced in colonial days and until the Civil War, blacks were abused just as innocent infants, toddlers, teens, adults and senior citizens are abused from health harms vaccine manufacturers caution against as contraindications and adverse reactions in vaccine package inserts, and which are verified as happening in the CDC’s VAERS reports by the hundreds of thousands, and the almost $4 BILLION paid to vaccinees for vaccine damages and/or deaths.
However, federal, state and local health agencies ignore those documented health harms, just as slave masters continued to abuse blacks, while blacks were denied their civil rights for a hundred years after the Civil War ended until Dr. King launched the Civil Rights movement.
Just as blacks were physically, emotionally and legally abused, so does the administration of toxic vaccines mandate what amounts to assault and battery for those who do not want to partake of toxic vaccinations for themselves and/or their children, or are legally prosecuted, especially when their right to self-determination is stipulated as a civil and political right.
Below are pertinent clauses in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, which are germane to self-determination, an inalienable right all humans are born with, and which control freaks, corporations, vested interests, professional associations and autocrats work to deny, similar to how black people, under slavery and other suppressive ‘cultural traditions’ of former times, were denied their rights, which are not tolerated in today’s high-profile legal culture of civil rights and civil liberties.
International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
Adopted and opened for signature, ratification and accession by General Assembly resolution 2200A (XXI) of 16 December 1966 entry into force 23 March 1976, in accordance with Article 49
3. The States Parties to the present Covenant, including those having responsibility for the administration of Non-Self-Governing and Trust Territories, shall promote the realization of the right of self-determination, and shall respect that right, in conformity with the provisions of the Charter of the United Nations. [CJF emphasis]
1. Every human being has the inherent right to life. This right shall be protected by law. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his life. [CJF emphasis]
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. In particular, no one shall be subjected without his free consent to medical or scientific experimentation. [CJF emphasis; Note: Vaccines are experiments because they contain man-made chemicals and proprietary patent ingredients (GMOs?), which have NO biological/bioavailable health values, e.g., ethylmercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, polysorbate 80, foreign DNA, dyes, etc.https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf , which are implicated in the upsurge of Autism, autoimmune diseases, neurological anomalies, etc. and chronic diseases. http://info.cmsri.org/the-driven-researcher-blog/a-closer-look-at-the-rise-of-chronic-illness]
The above-mentioned rights shall not be subject to any restrictions except those which are provided by law, are necessary to protect national security, public order (ordre public), public health or morals or the rights and freedoms of others, and are consistent with the other rights recognized in the present Covenant. [CJF emphasis]
1. Everyone shall have the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion. This right shall include freedom to have or to adopt a religion or belief of his choice, and freedom, either individually or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in worship, observance, practice and teaching. [CJF emphasis]
2. No one shall be subject to coercion which would impair his freedom to have or to adopt a religion or belief of his choice.
[CJF emphasis; Note: Vaccine ideology has become a religious belief system for the pharmaceutical-based medical industry and federal health agencies, dogmatically enforced and based upon fraudulent, pseudoscience proprietary-interest ‘science’. The CDC owns numerous—57—patents on vaccines (1, 2).]
3. Freedom to manifest one’s religion or beliefs may be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and are necessary to protect public safety, order, health, or morals or the fundamental rights and freedoms of others.
4. The States Parties to the present Covenant undertake to have respect for the liberty of parents and, when applicable, legal guardians to ensure the religious and moral education of their children in conformity with their own convictions.
1. Everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference.
2. Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice.
3. The exercise of the rights provided for in paragraph 2 of this article carries with it special duties and responsibilities. It may therefore be subject to certain restrictions, but these shall only be such as are provided by law and are necessary:
a)For respect of the rights or reputations of others;
b)For the protection of national security or of public order (ordre public), or of public health or morals.
Article 19, Clause 3(b) “public health” is an apparent legal loophole the World Health Organization afforded itself and apparently hangs its ‘legal hat’ on by declaring strategies, i.e., pandemics, some of which really never panned out, as with the Swine flu debacle of 2009 when just about every health agency was publishing false information and data sets!
Similar scaremongering happened with regard to Zika and microcephaly in Brazil where a pesticide-contaminated water system was implicated as the cause. Zika seems to have disappeared off the medical reporting news! What happened? A newZika vaccine is coming to market! Man-made chemicals are known to be teratogens,i.e., cause birth defects in growing fetuses!
SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) was another potential pandemic. How come we’ve not heard about that “virus de jour”?
Then there’s the repressive “Control of Communicable Diseases” protocols the U.S. CDC gave itself and which I wrote about: “ALERT: U.S. CDC Giving Itself Unconstitutional POWERS to Round Up and Detain Citizens En Masse Anytime, Anywhere And Throw Away the Key”
CDC may enter into an agreement with an individual, upon such terms as the CDC considers to be reasonably necessary, indicating that the individual consents to any of the public health measures authorized under this part, including quarantine, isolation, conditional release, medical examination, hospitalization, vaccination, and treatment: provided that the individual’s consent shall not be considered as a prerequisite to any exercise of any authority under this part. [CJF emphasis added]
Now consider the following taken from the United Nations UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS:
3. The Right to Life. We all have the right to life, and to live in freedom and safety
18. Freedom of Thought. We all have the right to believe in what we want to believe, to have a religion, or to change it if we want.
19. Freedom of Expression. We all have the right to make up our own minds, to think what we like, to say what we think, and to share our ideas with other people.
30. No One Can Take Away Your Human Rights.
Is all the above just a waste of words that don’t amount to a hill of beans when it comes to the real deal of inalienable, civil, human, religious and Constitutional rights?
The parallels between the Civil Rights movement of the black folk and the current vaccine/vaccination disregard for self-determination rights could not be any clearer, and the courts—especially the U.S. Supreme Court—need to take action to correct the physical harms and injustices perpetrated upon innocent children and adults.
Furthermore, the SCOTUS decision in Jacobson v. Commonwealth of Massachusettsmust be revisited and brought into proper context, as that decision was handed down in 1905; we now are living in 2018.
Vaccines back then weren’t what they are today loaded with totally poisonous man-made chemical ingredients, adjuvants, foreign DNA, mycoplasmas, aborted fetus cell lines called diploid cells, and genetically modified organisms—which are not listed on vaccine package inserts, plus all sorts of “micro- and nano-sized particulate matter composed of inorganic elements not declared in the products’ ingredients lists,” as revealed in the International Journal of Vaccines and Vaccination article “New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines: Micro- and Nanocontamination.”
In view of the above, plus the endemic fraud that is the apparent habitual culture regarding vaccines at the CDC/FDA, one has to wonder where the heck is Congress, the medical professional trade union—i.e., the AMA, and the courts in recognizing just how serious they have allowed the vaccine debacle—Autism now is one in 36 in the USA—to become.
This article was originally published by Natural Blaze